• A CGPD officer initiated a foot patrol at Prospector Park where they located and seized a knife between the sidewalk and covered building within the grass. The knife was lodged at CGPD in temporary holding for safekeeping.
• An officer responded to S 16th Street and Adams Avenue for an agency assist with South Lane County Fire and Rescue for a male that had fallen and hit his head in the roadway.
• An individual came to the CGPD office to report she had been involved in an accident in which she had rear-end collided into the back of a brown pickup truck.
• A CGPD officer assisted the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office (DCSO) in a welfare check on the 1000 block of E Grover Ave. in Cottage Grove. DCSO was on a death investigation to confirm if the individual still lived at the residence. No one was found at the residence.
• An officer responded to Cottage Grove High School for a minor in possession of marijuana. The minor was cited and released for being in possession in marijuana.
• An officer responded to Middlefield Oaks Assisted Living and Memory Care for a physical disturbance.
• An individual was arrested for an outstanding confirmed warrant through Lane County Circuit Court. The individual was taken CGPD and later lodged at the Lane County Jail.
• Officers responded to a counter contact 400 E Main St. regarding suspicious photographs being sent to the reporting party’s phone.
• An officer responded to the 100 block of Gateway Blvd. in regard to a stolen vehicle.
• Officers responded to a report of a trailer being vandalized on the 1100 block of S 8th St.
• Officers responded to Bi-Mart for a report of fraud that had taken place.
• A death was reported on the 1100 block of S 2nd St.
• An individual was taken into custody on the 900 block of Row River Rd. regarding sex crimes.
• Officers responded to a report of a death investigation in the parking lot of the Calvary Chapel.
• Criminal mischief of two adult males writing in black Sharpie on the KFC building was reported.
• An individual reported that his construction trailer on the 40 block of N H St. had been broken into and the latch mechanism that holds the lock was cut.
• An individual was placed on a mental hold and transported to the University District Hospital.
• An individual was arrested for Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants.