• A CGPD officer was dispatched to the 1600 block of Daugherty Avenue to assist with an individual who was possibly overdosing. The individual refused medical assistance and medics did not believe they were having a medical emergency. The individual was subsequently arrested and lodged at Lane County Jail for Violation of a Stalking Order.
• An officer responded to the 1500 block of Hwy 99 regarding an unresponsive female who was transported to Riverbend Emergency via ambulance.
• Criminal Trespass II was reported on the 300 block of N 21st Street.
• An officer responded to a call for service for a physical fight between two female students at Cottage Grove High School. Both students were later cited for Disorderly Conduct II and released to the school’s custody.
• Assault was reported on the 1200 block of Adams Avenue.
• A City of Cottage Grove employee found a black bag containing two different shoes, a bag of opened cat litter and miscellaneous paper. CGPD took an image of the shoes and discarded the other items.
• A resident reported that he believes rats are coming from City of Cottage Grove Public Works building area and destroying his vehicles. He further explained that something is chewing up his wiring in his vehicles. He also stated that he had seen what appeared to be rat feet prints inside the motor bay of his truck.
• Officers responded to a possible burglary on the 600 block of E Main Street.
• Attempted trespass was reported on the 500 block of E Jefferson Avenue.
• An individual was caught drinking and consuming marijuana in public while in the front lobby of 400 E Main St.
•During a foot patrol of Coiner Park, an officer contacted two male subjects who had set up a tent and had spread personal belongings on the picnic table after the park was closed. The officer requested warrant checks on both subjects and CGPD dispatch advised one individual had an Oregon State Parole Board Parole Violation warrant for Stalking. The individual was lodged at Lane County Jail without incident.
• Theft III was reported at 1700 E Gibbs Ave. after two individuals took approximately $70 worth of cans belonging to another individual.