• A complainant advised she came home at Hilltop Drive and saw a bag of garbage in their driveway. She stated she had someone review their cameras to see if they could see who dumped it. Officers attempted to contact a person whose name was on a medication box in the garbage but were unable to immediately locate the person.
• Officers located a minor reported missing on Gateway Boulevard.
• An individual with an outstanding warrant was arrested on the 500 block of Boardwalk Place and transported to Lane County Jail.
• A vehicle reportedly parked on the 1100 block of South Eighth Street for months was marked and tagged.
• A mid-sized black and white lost dog named “Roxy” was located and impounded. Attempts to contact owners failed by the end of the responding officer’s shift.
• An individual with an outstanding warrant was arrested on the 1200 block of Highway 99 and lodged at the Douglas County Jail.
• An assault was reported on the 1200 block of Gateway Boulevard. The female victim reported her boyfriend of six years punched her in the face three times and fled the area. The officer observed a serious injury to her face and on her left eye. An ample amount of blood was draining from her eye. The female, who was from Idaho, mentioned that she was also punched on her left cheek/jaw. Her jaw hurt tremendously and was very difficult to move it up and down. She was evaluated by the South Lane EMTs and offered a ride to the Cottage Grove Hospital. She denied the ride and advised she would drive herself. She was issued contact information and the case number if contact was needed again and a search for the boyfriend ensued, though he was not located at that time.
• A missing/runaway juvenile was reported.
• Unauthorized entry into a motor vehicle was reported on the 1600 block of Ash Avenue.
• Assault was reported on the 1500 block of Gateway Boulevard after a man allegedly assaulted his wife in their parked vehicle with their two children present. The man reportedly intentionally caused physical injury to his wife when he pulled her hair and shoved her head into the steering wheel of their car in the presence of their six-year-old daughter. The man was arrested for Assault in the Fourth Degree and Harassment and was lodged at Lane County Adult Corrections Facility.
• Criminal Mischief was reported on the 100 block of Gateway Boulevard when a male suspect broke the glass window of a business. The male was contacted and cited. He was also found to have a severe infected injury to his right pinky finger that would require extensive medical attention. Damages of the property were estimated at $500.
• A license plate was stolen from a vehicle in the Walmart parking lot.
• A chainsaw worth approximately $1,200 was reported stolen from the 2100 block of Carver Street.
• Officer were dispatched to the 1100 block of East Main Street for an active dispute between a male and a female. While traveling to the location, dispatch advised that the caller witnessed the male throw the female inside a vehicle and speed away. The vehicle was later located traveling west on Main Street and the female trying to exit the moving vehicle. Officers later located the vehicle parked at 5th and Whiteaker with both the male and female inside. Officers contacted both occupants and identified them. The male was identified as a fugitive from Colorado and the female a wanted subject out of the Douglas County Circuit
Court. Both subjects were arrested for their outstanding warrants. The female was cited and released from custody while the male was lodged at the Lane County Jail for the fugitive warrant.