• While performing a patrol check at Trailhead Park, an officer contacted a male subject who was littering. The subject was issued a park exclusion form and had to vacate all City of Cottage Grove Parks for 45 days.
• An officer contacted a male at Trailhead Park who was in possession of a Grocery Outlet shopping cart that contained groceries. The male was cited and released in lieu of custody for Theft II (possession of stolen property).
• Officers responded to a report of a male masturbating in public on N 7th Street.
• An officer contacted a male at Trailhead Park who was in possession of a stolen Safeway shopping cart. The male was cited and released in lieu of custody with a mandatory court appearance.
• While conducting a patrol check at Trailhead Park, an officer observed that there was discarded property located on the concrete slab owned by the City of Cottage Grove. The property was later retained by the CGPW and discarded.
• An officer responded with lights and sirens with Lane County Sheriff’s Office to Baker Bay Park for a report of numerous individuals in a physical altercation.