• A male subject was found to be in possession of a “meth pipe” at Eighth and Gibbs Street. The glass pipe was seized for destruction.
• Aggravated assault occurred on S River Road.
• Criminal mischief to a car was reported on E Main Street at an estimated $1,000-worth of damage.
• Shoplifting was reported at Grocery Outlet.
• A complainant reported his phone and wallet stolen from a shopping cart in the Walmart parking lot.
• Theft was reported when $1,500 was stolen from a subject who provided card numbers to a fraudulent email account.
• A subject was arrested for shoplifting after pushing a cart full of merchandise totaling $325.59 in value from Walmart without paying for it.
• A male subject was arrested on scene at Little Caesar’s Pizza for burglary after unlawfully entering the closed business, damaging property inside, stealing property and money and consuming food he had found inside the store.
• An unknown person burned a portable toilet located at the disc golf course at North Regional Park.
• A subject was arrested for shoplifting from Walmart.
• A subject was arrested at Walmart for possession of heroin.